I’m nowhere near a perfect colourist & I DO make many mistakes but I enjoy what I do & if doing this step by step helps one person then to me that makes it worthwhile. Gotta say Iv loved making it & hope whoever reads it enjoys it also. So here goes my 1st colouring tutorial 🙂 xxx
What I used….
Neenah card stock for stamping & the die cutting
Spectrum Noir pens… colours are….. IG1,2,3,5 CR 2,3 CG1, TB1 EB1, 2 GB8,11 LG3 & 4 , DG1, HB1,2
Collall 3d Gel & Tacky Glue
Marianne dies (Unsure of names as no names on packets.
Blue Velvet Ribbon
Scalloped circle card base
Pale Blue Pan Pastel
I am going to start of with Mrs Bebunni ears…. For this ear I used IG1,2,3,5…..
Don’t be in a rush to put your finished colour down just for 1 ear I did 7 steps. I have added the colours I used to the side of the pictures as some of my identification markings have rubbed off.
Other ear I did in 6 stages still using the same pens IG1,2,3,5…..
Next I started to colour her head in 5 steps still using the same pens IG1,2,3,5…..
Keep turning your image around when you are colouring
Next was colouring Mrs Bebunni’s body still using the same pens IG1,2,3,5
Next to start on Mr Bebunni here I am going to start on his body still using the same pens IG1,2,3,5
Now for his face still using the same pens IG1,2,3,5…..
Now for his ears I am going to do these two both together still using the same pens IG1,2,3,5 for me this was done in 6 steps as I needed to use my blender pen to remove excess ink from inside ear. Yep I make mistakes! Tons of them but you only learn by doing a mistake 😉
Ears & Stomache for Mrs Bebunni I used colours… CR2 & CR3
Mr Bebunni ears here I used CG1 & TB1
Mr Bebunni Hat I used EB2 GB8 & 11
Now its Mrs Bebunnie’s Veil I used EB1 & 2
Next I did the flowers on her head & her bouquet at the same time using colours LG3 & 4
Using EB1 & 2
I left the colouring here so I could see what colours I would use after Iv decided what kind of card I was going to make…..
I decided on using a Marianne Die to cut my image out, but as you can see here the ears would of been chopped off if I had but the image & die straight into the machine so in picture 2 you can see I marked on each side of the ear where I needed to put so I could bend them forward to stop this happening. I then put the die back in place & put through my Die cutting machine.
It was now that I finally decided to colour the rest of the image in. I used TB1, DG1, HB1, CR2 & HB2 to colour the flowers & on Mrs Bebunnie’s body I noticed I had not coloured the tag so I coloured it using CR2
To make the card up I used a circle scalloped card & folded one side down to make an easel card, I added the main stamped topper & then the bottom Die topper using Tacky glue. Then I used 3d gel to add a velvet bow & the pearl Gem was cream so I coloured it using TB2 and again used 3d gel to stick it on top of the bow.
I haven’d added a sentiment yet as I will put it in my card box & wait until its needed for a wedding & then I will personalise it.
Many Thanks for reading.
Happy Crafting Sarahjayne xx